GM Jim and Merry Christmas

Yes I'm using a pair of TimeWave units between the K3 line output and the
microKeyer II primarily for dual channel RTTY operation.  Both of these
units provide an adjustable dual channel passband which can be centered on
the standard tone pair frequencies.

Specifically the Main Rx audio goes from the Tip on the K3 Line output to
the Line input on a DSP-599ZX and then from the DSP-599ZX Line output to the
audio cable labeled "line out" on the K3R cable going to the microKeyer II.
I'm also running a cable from the DSP-599ZX  speaker output to a small 2"
mini speaker to be able to separately  monitor the main channel audio.

Then for the subRx audio, I take the signal from the Ring on the K3 Line
output to the Audio Input on the DSP-59+ and from from the DSP-59+ Line
Output to the Tip on the audio connector on the microKeyer II labeled Sub
Rx.

I had the TimeWave units and decided to hook them up this way to provide
independent control of the two audio channels for dual RTTY operation.  I'm
using MMTTY within DX4Win for the main channel and I open a separate
instance of MMTTY for the subreceiver audio.  This setup works very well for
RTTY DX'ng and has resulted in being able to spot stations very quickly and
work the DX.

73,

Doug  VE3MV