To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Re: Knob

Hello All

I am new to the list

Have just started building my K2 Eric. Can't promise to screw it up but no doubt I will call for help sometime.

One question. Just assembled the control board & carried out the resistance checks. I did not find any shorts but some of the resistance values did not match the figures given. I realise it will be tested later but the instructions made no mention of what to check if the resistances were not as specified.

Regards

Dave Lindsay  GM4HQF   G-QRP #2513
Aberdeen