Since I got the KPA this has happened three times. I get so used to
being almost instant go I may be too fast.
K3 on & I see a DX spot. I hit the on switch on the KPA. I push the  K3
RIT  on in case I want to use it. With in 2 or 3 seconds I hit the
operate button on the KPA & send a Dit. KPA red lights. I punch the KPA
to standby & take a breath. I go to operate on the KPA  & all is normal.
If I don't punch on RIT this hasn't occured. Am I just too fast & the K3
is getting too many commands at once. There's no  damage just a wake up
call to the operator. All this happens in just 3  or 4 seconds.
Operator error?

K9IL