On 12/29/2011 10:48 AM, Jim McDonald wrote:
> What switch(es) have adequate isolation to switch an antenna between two
> amplifiers?

There's a rather beefy SPDT Daiwa that I've bought used that works
well.  The Alpha-Delta SPDT and SP4T switches are pretty good RF-wise,
but their QC is poor. I have several of the SP4Ts, and have used more at
Field Day and CQP county expeditions.I have one that could NEVER have
passed final test if there was such a thing -- the #4 position was
missing -- and one position in another switch broke for no obvious
reason.  I've also run into a bad switch on these portable setups.

73, Jim K9YC