Dave,

Certainly look for shorts to ground and poor solder connections,
particularly in the vicinity of U4 pin 8, R21, and C20.  Check the
orientation (polatity) of C20.

Be certain you are counting the pins correctly - pin 1 has a round pad, the
others are rectangular, and the pins are numbered Counterclockwise around
the DIP when viewed from the top.

Also look for shorts, solder connections etc in the vicintiy of U6 pin 1, C1
and C15.

73,
Don W3FPR