I've seen a number of Maine call signs up here, with the cold weather finally
upon us, and Lobstercon at least 6 months away, what do you think about getting
together to discuss Elecraft products and radio in general?

I'm a Elecraft builder and user, K1, K2, K3, KX1, etc.
Also like low power portable operations, often take a portable station with me
when traveling.
Other interests include boat anchors - older tube gear and restorations.

I'm in the Midcoast, could host here, or at a convenient restaurant more
central to others.
Would be nice to meet each other, talk about our projects, stations, radio
activities, who knows what might come out of it.
Think about lunch, coffee, bringing along photos or some of Elecraft gear to
show the group, an informal introduction and show and tell.

Interested? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Email me at w1...@arrl.net and I'd be happy to coordinate.

Thanks!

73
Bruce J. Howes W1UJR