Matt,

I don't believe it is significant of anything - other than the obvoius fact
that the K2 happened to be tuned there when the photo was taken.

As we well know from listening on the bands, most every SSB operating
frequency is on a frequency of xxxx.00, so it is unlikely that it was even
tuned to a real QSO at the time.

73,
Don W3FPR