I was looking for one as well earlier - especially if someone offered a
discount as this would be going for a Kids amateur Radio Club (see WK1RK
on QRZ).

Actually, if someone donated a complete K1 - they would be just as
happy. someone gave them an MFJ cub and 9220. Neither is performing well
enough in our area for the  kids to have fun. I am going to sell some of
my own stuff and get a KX3 to replace our home QRP gear. But anyone
willing to help out these kids for their club. Check them on QRZ and
their website (to see who else has donated and what).

72/73,
Phillip    (N8AYE)
SKCC# 7040
FIST#  13390