Hello all

The reason that I was getting some wrong readings was down to my own stupidity, counting the pins incorrectly. Everything on the control board is within the stated ranges apart from 2 which are slightly low

U6  Pin 29   69.1 K
U6  Pin 30   69.2 K

I might try & find another VOM as I have my doubts about the one I am using.

Dave  GM4HQF

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0528-4, 14/07/2005
Tested on: 15/07/2005 12:11:20