Willis,

I use two inverted vees mounted at right angles to each other for 80 and
40 meters, no interaction that way.
The feedline may be of interest - it is a Transmission Line Resonator to
make the 80 meter antenna broadbanded - it consists of 1 wavelength of
RG-8 (that includes the balun) followed by a quarter wave of RG-11.  The
SWR is below 2:1 except at the very top of 75 meters.  You can find the
antenna in the 19th edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook page 9-16.  It
works quite well for me.

I also use 2 fan dipoles - one for 30, 17, and 12 meters, and anther for
20, 15, and 10 meters.  I use PVC for spreaders and keep the antenna
wires separated by about 6 inches.

73,
Don W3FPR