Wayne,

I've been lurking since I ordered the KX3 and have been watching the
interesting dialog/multilog going on re: additional/changing features on the
rig. What is the point at which Elecraft locks in all the specs.  and
features for the KX3? I don't know anything about manufacturing processes
but it seems that with about 2 months to go (nominally) it's getting pretty
close, no?

The corollary to this question is (and I've not owned an Elecraft product
before, except for my T-1 AT), do features get changed or updated
periodically after sale and if so, is it easy to upgrade and maintain
currency?

Thanks!

Bill
WK6A