OK, Magic people, I broke it.  First responses are the right ones.  I
installed the 2m internal module (physically) and the FM Filter.  Audio gone
even before utility ran to configure filters ("all bands").

No audio through speaker or headset (front connections) except white noise,
no signals.  I see the signals on my P3 just as they should be.  Normal
amplitude, etc.  The only connections to the 2 meter module is power, other
cables not connected.

Any ideas where the connector is that I somehow disconnected?

Headed for the schematics.

Filters were #1 was 2.7, #2 was 1.8, #3 was blank, #4 was 500, #5 was 250
Filters now #1 is 13.0, #2 is 2.7, #3 is 1.8, #4 is 500, #5 is 250
In config - just moved settings for #2 to #3 and #1 to #2 and added #1 as
13.0 and set for FM but NOT installed.

Thanks es 73, de Jim KG0KP