Hi,

I used my KX1 this afternoon and I got a strange problem.... I put the power out to zero (0) to practice CW a few moment. And when I was sqeezing both side of my paddle, the KX1 was shutting down like power off and immediatly on, like a reset

I tried with the Elecraft KX1 mini paddle and also with my Bencher paddle, and both did the same strange thing. After a few On and OFF, and menu changes, the problem disapear and everything is now working good !! but what did I do ?!?!?

I found that if I put the sidetone level to 1, the problem is there, but with the side tone volume to 2 or 3, no problem at all !!!

73

======

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ

======