Just wanted to report that what I received yesterday as my "great" deal from a
company in northern PA was not the CM500 as advertised on amazon but HPE100M. I
am thoroughly pissed and they were advertised as new and were in a crumbled
box. Caveat emptor should have been alerted when the price was so low.

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos