Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:28:25 -0500
From: "Bud Governale, W3LL" <w...@arrl.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

When in Data Mode PSK-D (31 bps) I get SPL N/A when trying to operate split.
Both VFO's were on the same frequency but could not get VFO B to go up.

What do I need to do to go into split operation in this mode?

Today VK0TH was operating on 28,121 MHz and listening 400 Hz up.
I just could not get into split mode.

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net