We had a very nice and well attended net today, with 32 participants over a
27 minute period.  Eric, WA6HHQ, checked in and fielded numerous questions
about several different up-coming products.  Thanks Eric.  I'm not sure, but
this may be the first time all of the check-ins were using K3s!  Have a
great week.

Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
AG6AZ           Keith           CA      K3      1391
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
W6SU            John            CA      K3      1303
K4TM            Cary            VA      K3      3448
K6DSW           Don             CA      K3      3138
W5ETG           Gary            TX      K3      3227
WV5I            Dwayne  TX      K3      5287
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5208
WA6HHQ  Eric            CA      K3      000
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
KG6IRW  David           CA      K3      4982
NT1R            Bill            ME      K3      124
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
K6SRD           Scott           CA      K3      4104
N4IEZ           Bill            AZ      K3      5675
KE5GBC  Mike            TX      K3      5047    QRP
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
W8RTJ           Jim             OH      K3      4553    QRP
KN5L            John            TX      K3      4448
W3PG            Ed              MD      K3      4268
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
NL7A            Doug            AK      K3      4568
KL7UW           Ed              AK      K3      4043    QRP
AC0NM           Glenn           AZ      K3      2843
WN8A            Jim             MI      K3      3480
KH7T            John            HI      K3      125
K1JM            John            AZ      K3      5986
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P