Elecraft list de PA2DW,

At present I have a K2 with built-in DEMI 2M transvertor. This transvertor
was specially desiged for the K2, fits nicely in the topcover of the K2
and is now obsolete at DEMI. The transvertor outputs a 100 mW and has 0 dB
gain. As such it is ideal for use with microwave transvertors and 144 MHz
as IF, or use it with a mastmounted LNA and a seperate PA to amply the 100
mW.

Since I currently use my K3 with a Kuehne (DB6NT) transvertor, I no longer
use the K2/transvertor and I'd like to swap the (mint) topcover with 2m
transvertor (including top-cover) against a (mint) topcover with speaker,
KAT2 antennetuner and KBT2 battery.

Anyone interested in this, please mail me offlist. Thanks for bandwith
Elecraft!

Best regards,

Dick Harms
PA2DW