Over the weekend I online-ordered a BL2.  Got an email today from
Madelyn Gomez at Elecraft about a problem with my credit card.  Turned
out to be a bad expiration date.  My fault - one of those "correctly
incorrect " errors that are difficult to program for.

I was concerned I'd made the same keystroke error when I ordered my KX3
so I gave her my KX3 Confirmation number and asked if she'd check that
all was well.  My nightmare fear was I'd get tossed off the KX3 list for
a bad credit card!

While we were on the phone, she entered the confirmation number, checked
everything out and reported all was correct.

So all you folks out there who, like me, might have been just a teeny
bit concerned about whether we "got into the system" -- it looks like we
did.  The confirmation numbers are real and they actually lead to our
order records ;)

Oh...did I mention how pleasant it was to work with Madelyn?  Super
Person!

73, Stan WB2LQF