Just received my KX3 dust cover from Rose.

It's striking to hold this cover in my hand and suddenly realize just
how tiny this new "almost-equivalent-to-a-K3" radio is!  I've seen the
pictures and the video but they don't make quite the impact that holding
this cover makes.  It truly gets your attention!

Rose's workmanship, of course, is superb.  It's clear that a lot of
extra work is involved with this KX3 cover.  It arrived in a box instead
of an envelope because of its stiff, padded construction.

Now, if only my KX3 would arrive in time for my birthday on 2/19...

73, Stan WB2LQF