Just curious if anyone has seen their transaction come through yet (except
for those that wanted billed ahead of time). I am watching for mine to hit
:)

Wayne or Eric - will we get an e-mail that everything is ready?

I am in need of a reason to clear of the work bench... This will actually be
the first rig run through on the new bench, though I believe the soldering
iron will remain cold HIHI. I am sure I'll find another reason to put some
power to it though, I always come up with something.

Steve, KC8QVO