< K3BHX:  "And all you guys can say is you don't like the color of the buttons.
Unbelievable!">

I can't speak for everyone Fred, but if this comment was a response to MY post,
you certainly missed my point.  I was not critical of the KPA500.  I don't even
have mine yet.  But, the listed features alone blow me away and I look forward
to getting mine.  I hope you're not including me in your "all you guys can
say...." post because that just isn't true in my case.  I simply posted my
personal reason for wanting the buttons on the KPA500 to match the other gear
within my "K-Line".

I love all things Elecraft and shout praises for the E-Team from the highest
rooftop.  I'm sure I'll feel the same when I get my KPA500.

That said, the button color is a personal preference involving *esthetics*, not
performance.  It's not a big deal.  And, it's an issue that someone else
already found a quick and inexpensive fix for, should one want to change them.

OK, I'll button this up now.  ;o)

Terry, W0FM