Hi Everyone,

I am offering my P3-K  #268 for sale.

This is an opportunity to obtain a pristine P3 at
a reduction of over 20% of its current new cost.

This unit was purchased and assembled by me in
September 2010....but it has been used sparingly.

While this is a fantastic accessory, it is not
complementing my style of operating and thus is
not being fully utilized.

This P3 is perfect in every way electrically,
mechanically and cosmetically. The front and rear
panels, cabinet panels and the clear screen are as
new, no scratches, dings, smudges etc..  It has
been covered with not in use. I am a non-smoker.

Jpegs can be taken and made available if required.

$549 plus shipping. Payment via USPS Postal Money
Order only. No PayPal.

Please contact me off list if interested at
_N1LQ@arrl.net_

73 de N1LQ-Dave