Have you followed the instructions for AMTOR/PACTOR in the K3 Owner's
Manual?

Assuming pins 1 and 6 are audio signals and not logic signals, it looks
as if you have them connected backwards. Tx audio from the KAM+ should
be fed to the K3's Line In, and Rx audio should be fed from the K3's
Line Out to the KAM+ audio input.

To use audio signals, the K3 should be in either DATA A-REV mode or in
AFSK A mode, assuming the KAM+ is set up assuming the radio is in LSB;
if the KAM+ expects the radio to be in USB, use DATA A or AFSK A-REV.
These modes accept audio input. In FSK D mode, audio inputs are not used
(you would need a connection from the KAM+ FSK keying output to the K3's
ACC connector), and anyway I believe the K3's 170 Hz shift is suboptimal
for Pactor.

You can listen to the output signal being transmitted using the MON
level control on the K3's front panel.

To set transmit audio levels, set the K3's meter display to ALC and
adjust the Line In level (using the K3's MIC control) until you see 4-5
bars on the ALC meter.

73,
Rich VE3KI