I've looked through the manual (PDF version & searched memory and
antenna & sub) and I can't seem to find anything that helps me in
this problem.

When I go to B Set to configure the sub Rx when I'm on 20M, nothing I
do gets the sub Rx to work regardless of the antenna I'm using. I
hear a loud hiss but nowhere do I get Rf with the sub on 20M. All
other bands I do.

Anyone have any specific suggestions what I can try to get the sub
working on 20?

Thanks

Gary KA1J