Good Evening,
    Is it just me or is there an immutable order in which songs must be
played from the White Album?

    After a few hours of antenna work I am sitting here listening to
tunes.  I have a new 204 foot doublet over the house.  One end to a
Western redcedar, the other leg to a Nobel fir, while the center is held
up by a Douglas fir.  Many alder and hemlocks were involved along the
way by adding further peregrinations to the antenna lifter's journey up
and down the hills.  I now have capabilities from 160 meters up to 70
centimeters.  Not quite as steep an inverted V configuration as the
previous antenna so it may have some preferred directions.

    The sun has been quite active this week.  We are lucky the X class
flare was pointed elsewhere.  If that one had hit the earth our nets
would be a lot tougher.  I tuned the rigs to the new antenna and
listened around some.  Lots of DX on the higher bands and lots of
interesting new things for me on 160.  This is my first antenna long
enough to tune on that band.  It will be fun learning how it works.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Number Nine