Hi Allen,

You need to ask K4HAV if his software can sent commands to the rig
when you invoke "hot keys". If it can, you could use the same approach
as I have documented for N1MM Logger. If not, other solutions may be
possible, but would require some engineering - e.g. an additional
program that can generate the commands, linked-to with "autohotkey",
and LP-Bridge to share access to the K3.

    ~iain / N6ML