I know this has been discussed, but I didn't see the following mentioned.

I installed the latest HRD Beta V5b2893.  The AGC still switches off at times
on my K3.  I noticed in the Options, Info CAT support, for K-3 radio, the
AGC-off command for on/off is set to the same value.  Logically, it looks like
OFF should be OFF=GT0040.

(I wanted to verify this with the K-3 CAT commands in my Elecraft literature,
but I can't find any.)

I am waiting to be accepted into the HRD Forum to post this. (It's been a few
hours.)
It could be quite awhile before it is corrected.

In the meantime, could the f/w be temporarily modified to allow the user to
null the AGC-off feature in the CAT commands (or radio) until it is changed in
HRD?

Dick, n0ce