Apologies if this has been covered before. I have looked but found no
definitive answer.

  This morning, after getting up early to catch the greyline for HK0NA
on 80M, (which was successful, 80M CW & 40M SSB bagged with my 100W
and bit of wire.)
I noticed a clicking from the rear left (I think) of my K3 whenever I TX'd.
QSK semi instead of fully reduced it and it was not evident on on Test mode.

I am assuming this is connected with the PIN diodes.

It was only evident on 80M.

SWR was 1:1

I removed all leads suspecting RFI but no change.

The clicking gradually reduced over time... wierd

I did not notice this 2 weeks ago when I last used 80M CW.

Any suggestions ?

I only ask because I leave for Bhutan in 4 days and I'm taking it with
me for a few days operating and hope its not a pre-courser of
something horrible.

Iain G4SGX