I chose the stock 2.7k, the 400 Hz and the 200 Hz.  I'm a casual CW-only op
- mostly ragchews, but occasional DX, QRP and QRQ.

I wanted each filter to have a (more or less) dedicated purpose. The
thinking was:

- 2.7k for listening in the background, tuning around, before a QSO

- 400 Hz when engaged in QSO. Wide enough for a little elbow room or when
someone's slightly off freq

- 200 Hz when things hit the fan. So far I don't find it too narrow.  I
chose the 200 over the 250 because I thought the 250 would be too close to
the 400.

Prior to the K3, for 20 years I used the 250/500/1.8k setup, so I had
reservations about switching to 200/400/2.7k.  I was very tempted to start
with the 250 for that reason.  In the end I went for the 200 because when
things hit the fan, you need narrow.  I was also concerned that the 200
might be too hard on the ears, as even some 250 filters have been in my
experience.  I don't find this problem at all with the 200.  No fatigue.

In reality, this trio has worked out perfectly (for my style of operating).
 I find it highly flexible, yet not so much that I'm wondering which filter
to use for a given condition.  After using this trio now for a couple
years, I doubt I'd ever change it for CW use.

Hope this helps.
--Andrew, NV1B
..