I loaded some of my frequency memories right after Dick released his K3
Editor for them, and then never used any of them.  With the advent of CW
on 60m come 5 Mar, I revisited them, and I think I might be missing
something.

Let's say my VFO A is on 3.533.000 and VFO B is somewhere on 75.  I tap
M>V and get a frequency in VFO A and a mem # and tag in VFO B.  I use
the Big Knob to select the mem # I want and tap M>V again, let's say to
NMC on 8 MHz for Wx FAX.  Works fine.

1.  Now, I'd like to restore the two VFO's to their settings before I
did all the tapping/selecting in the above graf.  Is there a way to
recall the previous VFO settings?  It seems that the VFO A band has
become 40m instead of 80m, and the mode is now USB.

2.  I loaded 51 - 55 with the 60m CW freqs in VFO A and USB freqs in VFO
B.  It seems to work ... I think.  Just tap A/B to toggle between CW and
USB on a selected channel.  Anyone see anything wrong with this, it
seems simple enough that I wonder if I'm missing something.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org