What is the hand Mic of choice
amongst this august group? Any suggestions are most welcome.
Best Regards, Bob K7HBG

Bob -

I was making an adapter to use my MD2 desk mike with both my K2 and my Pegasus. An email to Bob Heil confirmed my suspicion that the MD2 was the same as Heil's "iC" amplified mikes for Icom rigs. Thus, any Heil mike with the "iC" suffix would be a functional equivalent to the Elecraft MH2 or MD2.

A visit to Heil's web site doesn't show any hand mikes, which may explain why the MH2 was discontinued. But, there is the little Handi Mic HM-"iC" that looks like a good alternative.

73 de NA8M
John