Franco;
On the K3, remove the fan module and look at where the KPA3 amp plugs
in. We have seen those completely jarred out and it bends the 3
sheet-metal tabs forcing the connectors apart. I so, you will have to
remove the amp and bend those tabs back down.
On the amp, the micro safety switch area could be damaged, or any of the
cables may need to be seated.
Keith