I am selling my used but LIKE NEW K3.  The Serial Number is: 604.
This K3 includes all factory modifications; all updates; and documentation.

The options included are:
K3/100  100w Transceiver
KAT3            Automatic Antenna Tuner
KTCXO3-1        TCXO 1ppm f/w correction to 0.5 ppm
KXV3A   RX Ant., IF Out & Xverter Interface (newest version)
KFL3A-2.8K      8pole 2.8kHz Filter
KFL3A-2.7K      5pole 2.7kHz Filter Included with K3
KFL3A-500       5pole 500Hz Filter
KFL3A-6K        8pole 6kHz AM Filter
KFL3B-FM        8pole 13Khz FM Filter
KBPF-3  General Coverage RX Module
KDVR-3  Digital Voice Recorder
DSP Board   New board swap option installed.
KRX3           High Performance Sub-receiver for the K3 Kit (incl. 2.7 kHz 5pole
filter)
New Kit Price is:  $3909.45

Will Sell for: $3300.00  Contact me off line at:   r...@kastanet.org

User pays FedEx shipping from 28173.  The shipping weight will be 22 lbs.