Arie,
What you are requesting is easier to implement externally. I for one think
there are too many options. I need to cut internal AF switching to A-b, A-A,
b-b.  It takes too long to cycle through all the switchig AF options when in
the contest. So I will implement what I need externally myself.

73, Igor UA9CDC