Given the lack of response to N8CEP's recent WTB Reflector message, we are
curious if there's sufficient interest to warrant another production run.
FYI, although 700 Hz was originally requested by CW ops who felt that 1000
Hz was too wide and 500 Hz too narrow, digital mode enthusiasts have since
discovered that 700 Hz is also ideal for some of the newer 500 Hz modes.

Assuming a manufacturing lead-time of 13 weeks, the next batch should
arrive in plenty of time for Field Day.  Provided that is, that we can
spread the word fast enough to reach our minimum order target of 20 pieces
by the end of February.  (Presently we're at 2, so we need 18 more.)

Please email us at "support<<@>>unpcbs.com" to get in on this next batch.
(We call that placing a pre-order.)  Or, visit http://www.unpcbs.com/ to
learn more, including how to follow this topic on Facebook.

73,
Gary  KI4GGX
Webmaster