Igor,

Yes, longer T-R delay times can chop off the leading edge of CW elements.
The proper answer is to add QSK capability to the amplifier.
If that is not possible or desirable, you may have to use a PTT footswitch.

If the amplifier is not capable of QSK operation at the keying speeds
you use, there is not much that can be done in the K3 to compensate for
the amplifier inadequacy.

73,
Don W3FPR