Doing some shack cleaning, and have the following mostly Elecraft items for
sale.  All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to your US
address.  US sales only, please.   Payment via PayPal.  Can save some $$ with
combined shipping on purchase of multiple items.  Contact me directly via email
if interested.

All items are in mint or like-new perfectly operating condition and include all
original documentation.

Elecraft MH-2 hand mic.  Includes mounting bracket and hardware and original
box.  Only used once when I first got my K3 to verify that SSB worked!   $ 50

Elecraft BL-2 switchable 1:1  4:1 250W balun  $ 34

Elecraft BL-1 1:1 150W balun  $ 20

Elecraft BL-1 4:1 150W balun  $ 20

Elecraft SL-1 20W dummy load  $ 23

Japan Radio Corporation ST-3 Mono headphones.  These are the perfect phones for
mono usage on CW and SSB.  VERY comfortable for extended contest use.   These
are in perfect condition.  5 ft cord terminated with ¼ inch mono phone plug.
Rated at 600 ohms impedance.  Measure 82 ohms at DC.  These work very well with
any of the Elecraft rigs if you don't need stereo audio.   I bought these new
from Universal Radio 6 years ago and they have since been discontinued.  If I
wasn't into diversity reception, I'd still be using them!  Shipped in original
box.   $ 83

73  Craig AC0DS

          