Well, that's a great idea, Thor ... everything built into the "big" box and
only connect power supply and ethernet cable on the back ... in this case I
could well live with the "complete" enclosure instead of just a front panel. ;-)

So now even more looking forward to hear the final news from Elecraft ...

Vy 73, Olli - DH8BQA
http://www.dh8bqa.de