Dear OMs and Yls,

 This may be slightly off topic but I at the heart of my operations is a K3
and perhaps another of our number is using a similar arrangement for
contesting and can give me a dig out.

I am using a K3, Micro Keyer II and WInTest for contesting and all was
working okay but no longer.   In both the CQWW 160M and ARRL CW DX tests the
log is not following the K3.   If I change bands on the K3  the log does not
follow the change.   If I change bands trying to use the up down band change
arrows in WinTest the K3 does not follow these band changes.   The log is
not displaying the frequency changes initiated by the VFO knob A of the K3.
The MicroKeyer II under the PORT tab does show the correct K3 frequency and
does track the K3 but it does not track the band changes of the UP Down
Arrows used for band changing in WinTest.

 All cables look to be inserted correctly.

I would be grateful for suggestions.   Thank you.

                73 Doug EI2CN