See comment below:

To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

The K3 is certainly where it is in the *sales* pecking order because of
DXers and contesters.  Not much need to pay for the extra performance a
K3 offers if all you're going to do is rag chew and check into nets.

Dave   AB7E

I'm thankful for the dx'ers and contesters that keep the money flowing but I'm
neither.
I'm a rag chewer to the fullest. I don't like nets in general but... I used to
partake in a rag chew net on 14.305 and about 15-30 minutes into the net,
another one started on
14.3075 which gave me fits!
That's what led me to get a k3!

It may not matter if your spinning the dial but if you have scheds or something
similar it does. It's also fulfilling to operate such a fine piece of
equipment.

I know we rag chewers are a minority and I'm ok with that. I work a lot of weak
signal 6-20m plus 60m. Very little 40 and no 75.

73
Mike R

Sent from my spy ring

Amateur/Ham Radio KE5GBC