You state that you had to change the profile. What exactly did you do?

I just ordered his headset and foot switch. And hopping it all works out.
------Original Message------
From: Richard Gracer
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] headset
Sent: Feb 19, 2012 09:45

When my BM-10 stared causing 60 cycle hum, I tracked it down to the adaptor.
The Heil replacement service left much to be desired, as just the postage to
get the adaptor to them negated any replacement and they would not consider
just sending a new one to me. I decided to try something new. After a lot of
research, I bought the Yamaha CM-500 but didn't like it. I then researched and
bought the WB2ENY premium headset for under $ 50.00. The eham reviews are
excellent. I am very happy with it. My audio reports are great and they are
very comfortable. I had to adjust the transmit equalizer as the profile is
different that for the Heil Mikes, but I am very happy.
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3rys4/headset_premium/
Richard
W6RIG

a 'kosher' ham