John,

There are lots and lots and lots of web sites to buy both the batteries
and chargers.  I normally buy my Hyperion batteries from allerc.com  I
use them for my r/c planes.  I use lipo's for my electric motors
(generating 2000 to 6000 watts depending on how big the plane is).

Anyways check out

http://www.allerc.com/batteries-lithium-polymer-batteries-hyperion-premium-lipoly-hyperion-lifepo4-c-3_4_93_158.html

and

http://www.allerc.com/chargers-hyperion-chargers-c-9_204.html

Pay attention to the charger spec's especially wattage.  It may say its
good for so many amps output but is limited by the wattage spec.  Also
be sure it supports charging the LiFe batteries.

Hyperion is probably one of the premium brands.  For the cheap stuff,
which would probably work just fine for the low current requirements you
can check out http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/store/index.rc

Rich - N5ZC