My summer project will likely be the K1 -- yet another fine Elecraft product to
add to my QRP collection.  I hope to have a full 100 watts in QRP power someday.

Question:  I am not sure about the noise blanker option on the K1.  I never use
the NB on any other rig except for the Icom 706 in my truck and there it does a
good job.  I will not be using the K1 in the truck (or any vehicle) and I do
not have a lot of spiky noise around here.

So, is there any other reason why the NB on the K1 would be useful?

73, phil, K7PEH