My first choice among the filters you list would be the 400 Hz 8-pole filter

My primary amateur radio activity (when I get on at all) is CW contests.  My
K3 has a 250, 400, 1 kHz, 1.8 kHz, and 2.8 kHz 8-pole filters.

The bandwidth I use most of the time in contests is around 500 Hz, so my 400
or 1000 Hz filters get the most use.  My goal is to keep the bandwidth open
enough for off-frequency callers to be heard.  But sometimes I need to crank
down the bandwidth when several are sharing a small band segment.

Elecraft sells a 500 Hz 5-pole filter and a 400 Hz 8-pole filter.
International Radio (InRad) sells a 500 Hz 8-pole filter.

73 de Dick, K6KR

> I am not a CW op! I work mostly QRP phone in contests. Current
configuration is K3/10 w/2.7khz filter . I wish to enhance it with 2.1khz,
1.8khz and I intend to purchase P3 and CW filter for use with my K3/P3. I am
wondering which one would be MOST USEFUL FOR ME... 8 pole 400hz or 250hz or
5 pole 500hz or 200hz?  My CW is very RUSTY but I wish to improve it. I need
help help arriving at this decision. So I'm asking the CW op's in the group.
Thanks RC KC5WA