My K1 has started having a mind of its own.  (It used to work just
fine.  It is serial no. 1514 and has NEVER had a problem before.)  I
started calling the other day and all of a sudden it sent  a dah when it
finished sending a dit.  I checked it out a bit and noticed that
occasionally it sent a dah when it hit the dit paddle also.  I don't see
how it could be RF getting in.  I cranked it down to 100 milliwatts and
ran it into a good dummy load and the problem did not change.  And it
was no worse at 5 watts.  Bypass caps on the key line didn't help.

Any ideas?

Ken Wezeman, N9QIL