Hello Jorge,
     Yes, you will need the RRMTCBL for connecting your "remote" or
terminal K3 to the "terminal" RemoteRig box.  You will need another
serial cable for connecting the "control" RemoteRig box (COM1-Front) to
your computer's COM port to allow for control via Ham Radio Deluxe or
other radio control programs.

I hope this answers your question,
Brandon Hansen, KG6YPI
K3-Remote Support