Everyone,
I guess I screwed up when I first posted my first K2 sale posting Today.
My K2 is a 100 watt unit with serial numbers in the 5000 area. The amp
is in the top of the K2's case while the coupler is in it's original
case and serves as the base of the K2. Internal devices include the
KSB2, KNB2, and digital signal processor unit (KDSP2). It works fine and
is in a non smoking environment. Only issue is sometimes the KDSP2 might
not come up when first powering up the radio. The fix is to power cycle
the k2 and the DSP unit boots and works fine. Asking $800.00 or any
reasonable offer. Shipping depends on buyer's location and offer made.
Reason for selling the K2 is purchasing a KX3 and need the money.
73
Dave KD1NA