RobYes you can:-I have xv1 driving an external 432/28 xverter, xv2 using the
internal 144 xverter on 144MHz, xv3 driving an external 1296/144 xverter xv4
driving an external 2304/144 xverter etc...THe hard part was getting the k3
to switch these external boxes automatically, see my web site
http://g4fre.com/k3proj.htmThe only thing you cannot do (STILL) is direct
frequency entry from the keyboard above 999.999MHz ie <freq enter>
<4><3><2><.><1>goes to 432.1MHz however <freq enter><1><2><9><6><.><2> does
NOT go to 1296.2Daveg4freHi all,

I'm currently contemplating the internal K144XV transverter, but bearing
in mind possible 23cm operation in the future - in particular, the 23cm
transverter I'm looking at uses a 144MHz IF.

Is it possible to configure one of the transverter bands on the K3 to
enable the K144XV (with its associated 28MHz IF), then use the 144MHz
output from there (via the ANT3 socket, I'm guessing) to drive an
external 23cm transverter, and show the appropriate 1296MHz frequency on
the K3's display? (This whilst maintaining another transverter band just
for "normal" 144MHz operation.)

Being able to assert one of the external transverter control lines at
the same time would be an additional bonus!

Many thanks,
Rob, M0VFC