Hi Tom

I'm not sure if you sorted your problem or not but i thought I'd reply as I
have similar setup - K3+P3 +MicroHAM MicrokeyerII+ Heil Proset K2

First I would connect the Proset phones & mic with the PTT Mic lead
(connected to a footswitch or other switch) to the FRONT of the K3, ignoring
the MicroKeyer. If it all works there, then the Proset, foot switch & mic
are all working OK.

Normally I plug my Proset into the back of the Microkeyer using the
Microkeyer short cable supplied & the ptt switch adaptor that came with the
Proset connected to a footswitch as before. I plug the phones into the back
of the K3 which keys the transmitter fine.

73
ray, G3XLG

-----
Ray G3XLG