Don,

It sounds like you have the CW filters set for the wrong sideband.  The
CW (non-reversed) filters must be lower sideband while the CWr filters
must be set for upper sideband.  What that means in terms of BFO
frequencies is that the CW filters will be in the vicinity of 4913.6 to
4913.0 and the CWr BFOs will range from 4915.3 down to 4914.2.

For good dial calibration, once you get your CW sidebands correct, go to
my website www.w3fpr.com and look at the article on K2 Dial Calibration.
- it deal with both dial calibration and filter alignment.

73,
Don W3FPR